Your Module Analytics Dashboard presents key module-level data in visual format so that you can obtain actionable insights more easily and quickly. It also enables tracking of individual learner’s responses and learners’ performance by the different quiz/assessment questions in the module to help you map skills gap and develop remedial actions quickly & effectively.
To access your Module analytics dashboard, go to your Project Dashboard, then click on the analytics (graph) icon of the specific module/project. You can also access your Module analytics dashboard from your Editor > click on the analytics (graph) icon at the top right corner.
On the Highlights tab of your Module Analytics Dashboard, you can view the key learner engagement and performance data at a glance:
1. Learner Sessions. Displays number of learner sessions for the module across a defined time-period.
2. Leaderboard. Displays the names of learners with the highest scores, learners who need more help (i.e. learners with lowest scores), and learners with most number of attempts for the module.
3. Learner Completion. Displays number of learners who completed the module once, more than once, and those who started but did not complete the module (i.e. dropouts).
4. Score Distribution. Displays frequency bar chart of learners’ score for the module. You can use the chart to quickly obtain the average score for your module.
5. Time Distribution. Displays frequency bar chart of the time taken for learners to complete your module. You can use the chart to quickly obtain the average time taken for learners to complete your module.
6. Performance by Question. Displays radar chart profile of learners’ performance across different dimensions – represented by Question Tags. The closer a plot on the axis is to the outermost grid of your chart, the better your learners are performing on that particular dimension.
7. Learner Performance by Questions. Displays heat map of learners’ performance for each quiz/assessment question in your module. Green represents good performance from the learner (column) for that question (row), while red suggests that the learner (column) might need more help from you for that question (row).
On the Learners tab of your Module Analytics Dashboard, you can view each learner’s response and attempt information (e.g. duration, start date & time) for the module by clicking on the View Attempts button.
You can also delete each learner’s analytics entry by clicking on the red Delete button under the Actions column at the far right panel.
Note: Learner’s analytics entry cannot be recovered once they are deleted. Only delete your learner’s analytics entry if you are sure that you won’t need them anymore.
1. MCQ Bar Chart. Displays the number of learners (includes re-attempts) who selected each option for your Multiple-Choice Question. The green bar represents the correct option whilst the red bars represent the wrong options.
2. MSQ Bar Chart. Displays the number of learners (includes re-attempts) who selected each option for your Multiple Select Question. The green bar(s) represent the correct options whilst the red bar(s) represent the wrong options.
3. Unscramble Word Cloud Analytics. Displays the most repeated words found in learners’ responses/answers (includes re-attempts) for your Word Unscramble Question. The larger & bolder the words displayed, the more frequently they appeared in learners’ responses/answers.
4. OEQ Word Cloud Analytics. Displays the most repeated words found in learners’ responses/answers (includes re-attempts) for your Open Ended Question. The larger & bolder the words displayed, the more frequently they appeared in learners’ responses/answers.
5. Likert Bar Chart. Displays the number of learners (includes re-attempts) who selected each option for your Likert Scale Question.
Click the date range filter to filter your analytics by date. You can select a fixed date range from the dropdown menu or manually select a date range using the date picker, then click Apply.
Export Analytics to Excel
Click Export to .csv to export your learner analytics into an Excel file.
Check the privacy settings of your module. Ensure that the privacy setting of your module is set to Private. Modules with privacy setting set to Public will not be able to track the identity of learners attempting the module.
Ensure that your learners have arrived at the End Screen of the module before closing or exiting the module/browser. Learners’ responses and analytics data will only be registered when they have completed till the End Screen of the module.
Your Module Analytics Dashboard will always reflect the most updated question(s) in the module. However, do keep in mind that some of the learners’ data and analytics displayed on the dashboard were answered in response to the pre-updated question(s). You may use the date filter if you wish to view the data and analytics of the most updated questions only.
The data and analytics to the specific question that has been deleted from your module will be erased entirely.
It is likely that the learners assigned to your folder have not attempted your modules yet. Prompt them to get started!
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page