Assigning Learners to Individual Modules
After adding the learners on your Learners Dashboard, you can assign them to specific modules to grant them access.
1. On your Editor, go to Module Settings (dropdown menu beside project/module title), then click Manage Learners.
2. Click Manage Learners, then select the respective learners using the checkbox. You may also use the Search Bar to search for specific learners. Once done, click on Update.
3. You can also assign learner groups by clicking on Manage Learner Groups, then select the respective learner groups using the checkbox. You can select All Learners to assign all learners that have been added on your Learners Dashboard to the module. You may also use the Search Bar to search for specific learner groups. Once done, click on Update.
4. To unassign or remove learners/learner groups’ access rights to the module, you may click on the delete icon, or click on Manage Learners or Manage Learner Groups, then uncheck the learners or learner groups respectively.
Note: Learners’ completion progress will still be retained if they are unassigned/removed and later re-assigned to the module.
5. Once done, you may proceed to send an invitation to the select learners/learner groups or click on Save Changes.
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page
You must be logged in to post a comment.