Your Folder Analytics Dashboard presents a high-level snapshot of your learners’ progress and performance for all modules within the folder. To access your folder analytics dashboard, go to your Project Dashboard > select the specific folder > click the blue Folder Analytics button at the top right corner of your Project Dashboard.
On the Highlights tab of your Folder Analytics Dashboard, you can view the key learner engagement and performance metrics at a glance:
1. Learner Group Filter. Click on the dropdown menu to select and filter the folder analytics by your different learner groups. The default folder analytics view is for all learners assigned to the folder.
2. Learner Completion Rates. Displays Total Learners assigned to the folder, number of learners who Completed > 1 module, number of learners who Completed all modules, and number of learners who Have not started any module in the folder.
3. Module Completion Rates. Displays Total Modules in the folder, and the number of Modules completed by all learners assigned to the folder.
4. Training Duration. Displays Total training time of all active learners, and Average training time per active learner. Active learners comprise of those who have completed > 1 module in the folder.
5. Performance Scores. Displays Average score across all current modules in the folder, Average improvement between learners’ second and first attempts, and Average overall improvement between learners’ latest and first attempts across all current modules in the folder.
6. Learners Lagging Behind. Displays Learners lagging behind (bottom 16th percentile) on completion of all modules in the folder.
7. Learner Completion Graphs. Displays the number of learners who have completed (green bar chart) vs not completed (red bar chart) for each module in the folder.
Note: All metrics are computed based on the latest, existing learners assigned to the folder and the most current modules present in the folder. Metrics will be re-computed automatically whenever there are changes to the learners or modules in the folder.
On the Learners tab of your Folder Analytics Dashboard, you can view and track the performance of each learner across all modules in the folder. To filter the analytics display by your different learner groups, click on the learner groups drop-down menu > then select the respective learner group. To filter the analytics display by learners’ completion status, click on the Filter by button > select the learner group and/or filter option > then click Apply filter.
On the Modules tab of your Folder Analytics Dashboard, you can view and track the overall compliance and performance metrics for each module in the folder. To filter the analytics display by your different learner groups, click on the learner groups drop-down menu > then select the respective learner group.
Click the date range filter to filter your analytics by date. You can select a fixed date range from the dropdown menu or manually select a date range using the date picker, then click Apply.
Export Analytics to Excel
Click Export to .xlsx to export your folder analytics into an Excel file. Select the specific learner group(s) or type of analytics data to export and then click Send. The Excel file for your folder analytics will be sent to your registered email address (as a .xlsx attachment).
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page
You must be logged in to post a comment.