Creating Learner Groups
Note: Please refer to our previous ArcLab User Guide if you’re still using the earlier version of the Learner Management System.
Learner Groups are a great way for you to organise all your learners on Arclab. You can group your learners based on their region, location, department, cohort, employment statuses, job roles, worksites, outlets etc.
Learner Groups are especially useful if you have differentiated training content for different groups of learners in your organisation or if you wish to be able to compare learning performance between different groups (e.g. outlet A vs outlet B).
1. Click the Groups tab on your Learners Dashboard.
2. Click + Create New Group.
3. Enter Group Name and Description of the Learner Group.
4. Click Manage Learners to allocate learners into the Learner Group. Then, click Update.
5. Click on Manage Subgroups to allocate other Learner Subgroups into the Learner Group (i.e. “Supergroup”). Then, click Update.
6. Once done, click on Save Changes.
7. You can also allocate learners into your Learner Groups from the People tab on your Learners Dashboard. Select the learners with the checkbox, then click the Add To button at the top. Select the group(s) that you want to add the learners into, then click + Bulk Add.
8. To bulk allocate learners into your Learner Groups using an Excel spreadsheet, go to the People tab on your Learners Dashboard, click Upload > Download. Enter the group(s) for each learner under the Groups column of the spreadsheet. Then, reupload the updated spreadsheet onto your Learners Dashboard.
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page