Bulk Add Learners
Note: Please refer to our previous ArcLab User Guide if you’re still using the earlier version of the Learner Management System.
1. Click the Upload button on your Learners Dashboard.
2. Click View to view a template of the Excel spreadsheet to be uploaded. You may also access it directly here.
3. Click File > Download > Microsoft Excel (.xlsx).
4. Using the template provided, enter the relevant learner details into the respective columns accordingly. Keep all column headers unchanged. To bulk add learners with Groups details, ensure that the specific groups (in exact spelling) have been first created on your Learners Dashboard.
Note: You are encouraged to include an ID (e.g. Employee/Student/Learner ID) for your learners as it will be used as a unique identifier to prevent addition of duplicate learners.
5. On your Learners Dashboard > Upload, drag & drop or click on the file drop zone to upload your completed Excel spreadsheet.
6. Check and ensure that your learners’ details are correct, then click Confirm.
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page