Bulk Create Learner Groups
Note: Please refer to our previous ArcLab User Guide if you’re still using the earlier version of the Learner Management System.
1. Go to the Groups tab of your Learners Dashboard, then click the Upload button.
2. Click View to view a template of the Excel spreadsheet to be uploaded. You may also access it directly here.
3. Click File > Download > Microsoft Excel (.xlsx).
4. Using the template provided, enter the relevant group names and group descriptions (optional) into the respective columns accordingly. Keep all column headers unchanged.
5. On your Learners Dashboard > Upload, drag & drop or click on the file drop zone to upload your completed Excel spreadsheet.
6. Check and ensure that your learner group details are correct, then click Confirm.
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page