Bulk Edit Learners
Note: Please refer to our previous ArcLab User Guide if you’re still using the earlier version of the Learner Management System.
1. Click the Upload button on your Learners Dashboard.
2. Click Download to download the Excel spreadsheet of your existing learners.
3. Perform the bulk/mass edit on the spreadsheet (check out video tutorial here). Do not modify or delete the ArcLab ID column. Keep all column headers unchanged. To bulk edit learners with Groups details, ensure that the specific groups (in exact spelling) have been first created on your Learners Dashboard.
To reiterate: Each Learner’s ID must be UNIQUE. i.e. each learner must have a different ID (Here’s how to check for duplicates in your Excel file).
4. On your Learners Dashboard > Upload, drag & drop or click on the file drop zone to upload your updated Excel spreadsheet.
5. Check and ensure that your learners’ details have been updated, then click Confirm.
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page
You must be logged in to post a comment.