Bulk Add to Existing Learners
Note: Please refer to our previous ArcLab User Guide if you’re still using the earlier version of the Learner Management System.
1. Click the Upload button on your Learners Dashboard.
2. Click Download to download the Excel spreadsheet of your existing learners.
3. Enter the relevant details of the new learners into the respective columns accordingly (check out video tutorial here). You may leave the ArcLab ID column empty for the new learners. Do not modify or delete the ArcLab ID column of the existing learners. Keep all column headers unchanged. To bulk add learners with Groups details, ensure that the specific groups (in exact spelling) have been first created on your Learners Dashboard.
4. On your Learners Dashboard > Upload, drag & drop or click on the file drop zone to upload your updated Excel spreadsheet.
5. Check and ensure that your new learners’ details are correct, then click Confirm.
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page