Setting Up Your Account
Creating Your Account
Go to builder.arclab.io on your web browser. Select New to ArcLab? Sign up now! And register with your desired email account and password.
A verification email will be sent to the registered email address upon successful registration. Click on the link in the email to verify your ArcLab account.
Upgrading Your Account to PRO
1. Upon logging in to your ArcLab account, mouseover the ArcLab Basic label at the top right corner of your screen. Then, click Upgrade.
2. Select Subscribe to ArcLab Pro.
3. Fill in your company details in the top section.
In the bottom right section, fill in your Billing information. Note that the invoice option is only supported for Annual plans.
At the bottom left section, click “Edit Plan” to choose your desired ArcLab PRO Plan
4. You will see a menu where can select the ArcLab plan that best suits your organisation.
If you choose Annual, type in the number of committed learners per month. Bulk discounts (if any) will automatically be applied towards your subscription.
5. You will be sent back in the main billing page.
Review your company, ArcLab plan and billing details one more time (n/b – if you wish to add Flex-Learners to your subscription, you may do so now or anytime during your subscription).
Click “Confirm” at the bottom of the screen. Your ArcLab account will be upgraded to PRO instantly.
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page