Editing Learner Groups
Note: Please refer to our previous ArcLab User Guide if you’re still using the earlier version of the Learner Management System.
1. You can perform a quick edit of your Learner Group’s name & description in-line by clicking on the Edit icon.
2. You can delete your Learner Groups by clicking on the Thrash Bin icon. Deleting Learner Groups does not delete the learners within.
3. To re-allocate Learners/Learner Subgroups in your Learner Group, click on the Details icon.
4. Click Manage Learners or Manage Subgroups to perform your re-allocation of Learners and Learner Subgroups for the Learner Group accordingly. Then, click Update.
5. Once done, click on Save Changes.
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page