Adding Media to your Module
Enhance learners’ learning and engagement by adding media to your ArcLab modules. Most screens support media display and you can choose to display/not display media for your specific screens by clicking on the Display Media toggle on the right side of your Editor. Then, click on the Add / Edit Media window to add images or videos.
- Choose to Upload Image from your own computer or Search Stock Photos to directly embed stock images.
- Resize or adjust the crop box to fit the media display window.
- Click Upload.
- To remove image, click on the image in the media display window > go to Upload Image > Remove Media.
* Supported image files include JPG/PNG/GIF with maximum size of 5MB for each screen. For GIF files, ensure a dimension of 828 x 600 pixels to prevent borders from appearing when viewed on mobile devices
- Choose to Upload Video from your own computer or Add Video to directly embed video from YouTube or Vimeo by:
- Searching for the video title in the search bar.
- Pasting the YouTube/Vimeo video link into the search bar.
- Preview the video, then click Embed.
- To remove video, click on the video in the media display window > go to Upload Video > Remove Media.
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page