Adding Media to your Module
Enhance learners’ learning and engagement by adding media to your ArcLab modules. Most screens support media display and you can choose to display/not display media for your specific screens by clicking on the Display Media toggle on the right side of your Editor. Then, click on the Add / Edit Media window to add images or videos.
- Choose to Upload Image from your own computer or Search Stock Photos to directly embed stock images.
- Resize or adjust the crop box to fit the media display window.
- Click Upload.
- To remove image, click on the image in the media display window > go to Upload Image > Remove Media.
* Supported image files include JPG/PNG/GIF with maximum size of 5MB for each screen. For GIF files, ensure a dimension of 828 x 600 pixels to prevent borders from appearing when viewed on mobile devices
- Choose to Upload Video from your own computer or Add Video to directly embed video from YouTube or Vimeo by:
- Searching for the video title in the search bar.
- Pasting the YouTube/Vimeo video link into the search bar.
- Preview the video, then click Embed.
- To remove video, click on the video in the media display window > go to Upload Video > Remove Media.
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page
You must be logged in to post a comment.