You may wish to perform an update of your translation(s) whenever you have new screens with new content added to your source material (i.e. original version/language of your module):
1. Click on the translation icon at the top centre of your Editor, then click Select Translated Version.
2. Select the translated version(s) of your module, then click Re-Translate.
- Unchecked Overwrite User Edits (default). New screens with new content will be translated only. Earlier user-made language refinements will be preserved.
- Checked Overwrite User Edits. Replace all content with new machine translation. Previous user-made language refinements will be overridden.
3. Remember to Save and/or Publish your module when you’re done with all re-translation(s).
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page