Looking for help?
When navigation is enabled, your learners will be able to move back and forward in your module using:
1) Swipe Gesture on their mobile devices,
2) On-Screen Back (<) and Forward (>) buttons, or
3) Back (←) and Forward ( →) buttons on their browser.
When navigation is enabled for your module, learners can also double-check their answers near the end of the module before submitting them.
To enable navigation for your module:
- Go to Module Settings (dropdown menu beside project/module title).
- Click Question Settings.
- Toggle ON/OFF (default) to Enable Navigation.
- Click Save Changes after configuration for your setting to take effect.
Note: For navigation enabled modules, answers explanations, retries & hints, and question time limit will not be revealed or activated. This is to prevent learners from obtaining an artificially perfect score.
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page
You must be logged in to post a comment.