Reward and motivate your learners with digital badges/trophies! The NanoCred screen can also be used as a form of accreditation in recognition of your learners’ performance and completion of your training module/programme. It will only be presented at the end of a module after a learner’s scores has been computed.
1. Upload NanoCred Badge. Click to upload a customized NanoCred Badge/Trophy, using your own image or by using a stock image. Use an image with transparent background for best results.
2. Nano Credential Name. Give your NanoCred Badge/Trophy a name.
3. Minimum Score. Set a minimum score that your learners have to achieve in order for the NanoCred Badge/Trophy to be awarded.
4. Valid for. Set a validity period for your NanoCredential to keep your learners relevant.
5. Upload Signature. Upload a signature to make it official.
A digital NanoCred certificate (pdf format) can be automatically generated and emailed to your learners who have achieved the NanoCred Badge/Trophy. Activate this feature from your Module Settings > Manage Email > Send an email to learner upon completion. Check out our Automated Analytics Report article to learn more.
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page
You must be logged in to post a comment.