Tip: Learners learn and respond better to bite-sized information that is short, sharp, and succinct! Avoid packing too much information into your screens/module.
1. Font Size. Select and adjust font size for the text on your screen – from Small, Medium, to Large.
2. Text Alignment. Toggle the text alignment on your screen – left, centre, or right aligned.
3. Show Current Score. Toggle Yes/No to show cumulative score obtained by the learner on your screen.
4. Display Media. Toggle Yes/No to enable media display on your screen.
* Font Size, Text Alignment, and Show Current Score are standard screen configuration settings that are available across all types of screens.
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page
You must be logged in to post a comment.