Have your learners drag and drop options into the correct order with our Reorder screen! The Reorder screen is especially applicable for assessing your learners on certain procedures (e.g., how to operate a fire extinguisher, what are the correct handwashing steps, how do you prepare a meal item). You may also use it for survey or polling purposes where you want to gain better insights into your learners or your customers’ preferences relative to one another.
1. Display Media. Toggle Yes/No to enable media display on your screen. Note that media display is disabled if Number of Options is set to 4 or more.
2. Question Type. Toggle Quiz/Poll to switch between a quiz or a poll type question. A poll type question will have no correct answer, answer explanation(s), retries and display hint, and score computed.
3. Time Limit. Toggle Yes/No to set a time limit (in seconds) to your question.
4. Number of Options. Toggle 2/3/4/5/6 to set the number of options to display to your learners.
5. Answer Explanations. Add answer explanation to the correct or wrong answers indicated by learners to facilitate learning.
6. Allow Retries and Display Hint. Toggle Yes/No to enable your learners to retry the question and/or to display a hint to prompt them towards the correct answer. Set the maximum number of attempts permitted (up to 6) using the slider and add the hint (optional) that will be presented whenever your learners select the wrong option.
7. Question Tag. Add a label or classification to your question for a more detailed profiling of your learners’ performance – illustrated by a radar chart in your Module Analytics dashboard. Learn more about question tagging in our Question Tags article.
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page