Changing Fonts, Colours, Logos, & Themes
Click on the Design tab located at the bottom right of your Editor.
1. Font. Select and change the font style of your text
2. Color of on-screen elements. Select and change the color of your on-screen elements (e.g. body text, button) using the color picker or the hex code/RGBA values.
3. Change Background Image / Color.
- Upload your own background image (ideal dimension: 828 x 1472 pixels)
- Pick the background color using the color picker or the hex code/RGBA values
- Add a background overlay and/or adjust the opacity of the background color using the slider
4. Change Logo Image. Click to upload your organisation’s or your own desired logo onto the screen.
Didn’t find what you need?
Speak with the team directly via Chat! Simply click on the Chat bubble at the bottom right of the page